Having the perfect waves is every woman’s dream, especially if combined with the best brunette hairstyles for women. If you are a fan of curly and wavy hair, you may think that to achieve the desired look you need a curler and hours of dedication to the hair. However, we have bad news: frequent use of heat tools damages the wires, leaving them dry, brittle and altering the structure of the hair. Want the good news? It is possible to conquer incredible waves without the use of dryer, surfboard or curler.
Fortunately, there are a variety of tricks and ways of rolling the hair without the help of heat tools such as the best hair dryers. In addition to giving the look more natural, wavy hair without curler has a messy air that is super high. We separate x tips for you to make perfect and luxurious waves without damaging the hair with the heat. Check out!
MAKE INCREDIBLE WAVES USING PANTYHOSE!
It may seem unusual, but wearing pantyhose to make curls is a very efficient tip. Choose one that you no longer use and use it in this very easy-to-follow technique to create perfect waves in your hair. Check out!
- Tie the pantyhose to the head, imitating a headband.
- Take a wick, twist and wrap it into the pantyhose until all the wick is rolled up.
- Repeat the second step with all the hair until all the threads are rolled up in the sock.
- Release your hair a few hours later.
- Back off your hair using your fingers.
- The secret is to do this step by step before going to sleep, so the wires are coiled longer in the range and the waves will have more definition.
COQUE: THE TRICK OF THE NATURAL WAVY HAIR
This is the best known method of making waves on wires without using curler. In addition to being a gorgeous hairstyle, making a coke is also an infallible technique to let your wavy strands. The secret is to sleep using two cokes and wake up with wonderful waves in your hair. If you want low volume hair at the root, make a low coke. But if you like a powerful volume, make the cokes more to the top of your head, maybe not possible for those with pixie haircuts for women. Check step by step:
- Break the hair in half, as if it were to make small mums.
- Wet the wires so they are slightly moist.
- Make a low coke on each side of the head and fasten with elastic.
- Sleep with your hairstyle and loosen your hair in the morning.
- Enjoy your perfect waves.
This is a great option for those with long hair. The result is more beaded waves with plenty of volume. This tip is perfect for creating a beautiful, volume-like look in a simple way: just by braiding the strings. Check out the easy step by step that we set up for you:
- Divide the hair in half and also in two parts before beginning.
- Apply a spray of water in the length to the tips, without wetting the root, just moistening the length of the threads slightly.
- Make a tight braid and apply a little more spray.
- You can leave braids in your hair all day. Before going out at night let go of the braids and the look will be ready!
BEACH WAVES JUST WITH TEXTURIZER
That’s the easiest tip there is! With the help of Redken’s Beach Envy texturizer, you can get those beach-textured waves that are super trendy. Beach Envy has high-tech cosmetics, giving an incredible result of messy hair. It promises to make life easier for modern and practical women, who love to stylise the wires in a more it is only to apply the product in the threads and to knead. You might add to your apparel the best hair dryers to get the best hairdos!